Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wii U Doomed. Why?

I keep hearing that the Wii U and Nintendo is irrelevant, doomed, a bad video game company but what really is going on I would like to know.



The 3ds has all but dominated the hand held market and has 4.1 millions Wii U's sold sure not alot compared to the last generation but it has only been a year since this generation has started when the Wii U launched.

Even last generation Nintendo had come out on top in sales and numbers this is just odd the numbers say that nintendo should be the winners yet everyone I have seen online say that nintendo were the losers buried by Sony and Microsoft? Further questioning brought out anger, hatred and, accusing me of being a fanboy even though I play mostly on my ps3 and computer.


Even with the numbers they cry out "fake fake" is there some sort of problem when nintendo is doing good or is it the new hip thing to bash nintendo for no real reason.

Nintendo is irrelevant.

The amount of people saying nintendo is going to go belly up for no real reason is staggering not only that but they say they should go third part like Sega even when they are doing better than it competitors. Truly they all can't be ignoring all the information or even that some of commercial flops like the saturn sold 8.8M in its lifetime not in just the first year and the Wii U has already sold half of that in about a year.

ON the amount of good games on the system I own four and there is at least 5 others already released that I want to get and even more coming and that is not counting anything digital the game drought for the Wii U is already over there is a good number of good games for it. Could use a fun FPS game though.

So the question finally comes to this why is the Wii U and Nintendo doomed? Personally I think it is the good old USA marketing strategy of "If we can't beat them let's drag them down."

And for those fanboys out there I dare ya to come the BAN Hammer is just waiting to be used.(this includes nintendo fanboys too) I want real discussions and Facts not fake this or ____sux blah blah blah. Theorizing is fine just keep it civilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment