Friday, November 23, 2012

The wii u (cont.)

After a few days and a couple updates the wii u seems to have fixed a majority of its bugs i haven't seen it freeze up for some time now and the games run incredibly smooth i actually think it runs better than my ps3(250gb slim model) now the internet connected apps are still buggy but are far more stable now I'm guessing the launch day killed their servers at nintendo.

On a side note the wii u still cuts off the sides on my TV but only using the preloaded nintendo apps games don't have that problem nor the wii menu or games on that.

Other than that the wii u is actually a very solid system. now i just have to make a rig for my two sensor bars and Velcro won't work I'm thinking of making a clamp like rig out of legos or k'nex.

No comments:

Post a Comment